i love when dogs sigh. its like, hey bud, long day at the office?
- Donations for Darren Wilson mysteriously halt after reaching over $400K. Darren Wilson Gofundme page officially shut down!!!
- The “Support Darren Wilson” Facebook page is deleting comments about basic financial questions and is urging supporters to petition against the Mike Brown Fund
- Time uses the word “negrophobia” instead of “racism” and compares fear of spiders to fear of black people. Seriously.
- The truth about flash bangs
- Public art on Canfield: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)
- Video from the March on Ferguson
- Video from DC’s Mike Brown Rally
- 10 people from the Lost Voices organization are living in tents (x) until there is justice for Mike Brown
- Mike Brown’s family asks for 4 1/2 minutes of silence tomorrow instead of highway protest
For those of you privileged enough to have never been in an emotionally abusive situation: it can be very scary to come forward about your abuse when the possibility of backlash from your abuser is very real! Also the very likely possibility that he will get people to gang up on you! Maybe even your mutual/friends! That is very terrifying!
it’s 2014 and we still have to tell people to not reblog/spread leaked nudes you would think that everyone would know that it’s wrong by now it really shows what some people’s values are
Taking naked pictures of yourself does not make you a bad person. People who share them without your permission are bad people.
When men talk of women and girls in terms of legal/not legal, what they’re really saying is “I already sexually objectify this child and would attempt to fuck her if there were no laws in the way.”
You can’t deny that is fucking scary.
Sometimes there are things that just sort of vaguely seem wrong, but you can’t put your finger on why…until it’s worded like this, and suddenly everything slides into place and you feel like someone punched you in the gut.
it must be really wild to actually have a positive relationship with your father
some people really have that????
I literally overcame self esteem issues by making ironically over-arrogant claims because even if you’re joking about something a lot you start to believe it and that can totally work in a good way if you let it
|-||Why Does He Do That? Inside the Minds of Angry and Controlling Men by Lundy Bancroft (via staininyourbrain)|
*fully embraces wine mom culture at age 19*
Reblogging your friends hot selfies to show them off like